According to the latest data provided by Instagram, 1.804 billion users worldwide are currently using the social media platform. Over time, Instagram has evolved from a photo sharing app to a business platform. Many businesses and public figures are making a lot of money every year from Instagram.
Listening to this information, the question may arise in your mind: How to make money from Instagram? Can you make money from Instagram? Is it really possible to earn money from Instagram?
Looking at Instagram 's latest statistics, one can understand how effective the social media platform is in terms of revenue. Let's know some information about Instagram.
- The number of active users of Instagram is 1 billion every month
- More than 500 million users post at least one story every day
- Sixty-one percent of businesses in the United States use Instagram as part of branding and marketing
- Half of the total number of active users follow at least one business account
- Every month, 2 million advertisers show their ads on Instagram
- Instagram usage is increasing by 70 percent every year
- Most brands get 4 times more engagement from Facebook to Instagram
- 70% of users decide to buy a product while using Instagram
- More than 61 percent of Instagram users are under the age of 35, making Instagram an ideal platform for young brands.
Looking at the statistics mentioned above, it is safe to say that anyone can earn money from Instagram. Before knowing the ways to make money from Instagram, let's know the necessary steps to take before starting to make money from Instagram.
Before making money from Instagram
Since Instagram is an app, it is important to follow some rules when it comes to managing an account for the purpose of earning money. Before making money from Instagram:
- Learn the difference between a personal and a business account and decide which one will work best for you
- Make it easier for shoppers to buy your product by adding your product catalog to Instagram Shop
- Gain complete knowledge about Instagram e-commerce using third party integration tools like Shopify
- Before posting on Instagram, learn about the do's and don'ts of posting
- Since Instagram is a photo-based social media, master the use of Instagram's built-in editor in addition to photography.
- The Story feature is one of the most popular features on Instagram, learn how to use it properly
- Create posts based on viral news to keep up with trends
- Post regularly with appropriate captions and hashtags.
Ways to make money from Instagram
If you are proficient in photography, you will get a lot of benefits in terms of income from Instagram. Now let's know 5 effective ways to earn money from Instagram.
Income from Instagram by Influencer Marketing
Influencer marketing is seen as the best source of income on Instagram. If you are able to achieve influencer status through your Instagram account, you can easily promote any product or brand.
If you don't know, Influencer is a person who has gained respect and followers by posting regularly on social media. Influencers have a good following so they can influence their audience to buy a product or make a decision.
The main working force behind this miraculous power of influencers is the good relationship that is formed with the audience over time and the positive attitude towards the influencer that is stored in the mind of the audience.
Brands contact influencers for sponsored posts to promote their brand products. But to get sponsored post offers from the brand, you first have to increase your Instagram followers and have the right engagement.
Earnings from affiliate marketing's Instagram
It is possible to earn money from the share of money of the product sold by promoting or selling the product of others on Instagram. This way of earning is called affiliate marketing.
There is a difference between an influencer and an affiliate. Influencer only posts sponsored posts at the request of the brand. Affiliate marketers, on the other hand, work to generate affiliate product sales or leads.
In other words, the job of an influencer is to inform his audience about a product. On the other hand, through affiliate marketing, an affiliate directly influences the audience towards selling the product.
If you don't want to be an influencer yourself but have enough ideas about social media management, you can also earn money by working as an assistant to a brand, public figure or influencer.
Influencers need help with various tasks such as sponsorship request management, ad runs, and fake follower identification. If you want, you can help the influencers in these activities and charge money in return. Phaibhara and apaoyarka A lot of this kind of work is available.
If you want to practice Instagram Marketing Skills without being the focus of discussion, you can start working as an Influencer Assistant.
Income from photography from Instagram
Photos and videos posted on the social media platform are the lifeblood of Instagram. If you are good at photography, then Instagram can be your source of income in multiple ways.
Many Instagram brands are looking for photographers to post professional pictures of their products on Instagram. You can also contact any brand you want with your proposal.
Influencers also require photoshoots almost all the time. It is also possible to earn good money by doing photoshoots of influencers. In this way, if you can create your photography portfolio along with income, it will not take long to become established as a photographer.
Income from Instagram by selling your own product
We already know that a lot of people find a product using Instagram. Again, a huge part of it is to buy the product. So you can start selling your product on Instagram.
You can display your products on your Instagram profile using the Instagram Shop feature. There is also the advantage of tagging any post if you have a product. Clicking on this tag will allow users to purchase your product directly.
However, in order to sell your product on Instagram, you must store your products in a physical place. Then upload interesting pictures of the products to Instagram by tagging the products. This way your followers can easily know about your product.